Who we are and what we do
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes for a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.
The term Employeneurship might sound unfamiliar. It’s because we invented it. Not just as a word but as a way of working, a paradigm even. Basically Employeneurship is about thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with the security of employment. But more than anything, it is a guarantee for continuous development and the opportunity to really be responsible for the direction of your career.
Our Employeneurship model is based on 5 principles:
- Long-term employment relationship with our employeneurs (with the objective of permanent employment);
- Employeneurs share in self-generated surplus profit;
- Employeneurs participate in on-going 1-on-1 coaching to assess and develop entrepreneurial skills (soft-skill development program);
- TMC is organised in enterprising business cells;
- Your own educationprogramm via TMC YOUrney.
Our Employeneurs can only give their all at their jobs, if our staff at TMC’s offices give theirs. We take special pride in the way we look after our engineers, our esteemed partners and the opportunities we create together.
With offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden and Dubai we are an international organisation. From Madagascar mining sites to Chinese high tech manufacturers; our Employeneurs feel right at home.
Find us at the Beta Career Event and visit our website to see which working opportunities we have!
High Tech Campus 96
5656 AG Eindhoven