- Digital Technology
- Information Technology
Number of employees:
- Worldwide: 190000
- The Netherlands: 400
Location in The Netherlands:
Operates in the following countries:
- 170+ countries worldwide
Huawei is a leading international provider of information and communication technology (ICT). We deliver integrated solutions in four domains: telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud. Huawei strives to bring digitalisation to every organization, home and person, contributing to a fully connected, digital and intelligent world. At Huawei, innovation is focused on the needs of our customers. We are one of the largest investors in R&D in the world and focus on technological breakthroughs that are driving people and businesses forward. Huawei employs 600 employees in the Netherlands from 3 offices in Amsterdam, The Hague and Eindhoven. Huawei employs more than 190,000 employees worldwide. The company operates in more than 170 countries. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company wholly owned by its employees.
1. Huawei is a leading ICT company, Deeply Ploughing Science and Technology Research to Explore the Future of Human Science and Technology Development.
2. We have world-leading technologies in several areas such as: ICT infrastructure, digital energy, smart cars, phones, and HUAWEI CLOUD.
3. You may join us as internship or fresh graduate new employee. We will help you to kick off your career.
4. You may got the chance to run into 5G projects, enterprise business, terminal devices business etc.
Workshop – 5G, Leading the Intelligent Era
1. What is 5G, how 5G works?
2. What 5G can bring to us?
3. The Great Role of 5G on Human Technological Progress.
4. Question and answer part.
Note: this workshop is in English
Mainly for these domains below:
1. 5G Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
2. IP Engineer
3. Wireless Engineer
4. Optical Network Engineer
5. Some other domain.