- Data Analytics
Number of employees:
- Worldwide: 210
Location in The Netherlands:
- We have a Dutch team in Berlin, Germany
Operates in the following countries:
- USA (Texas, California)
Aurora Energy Research
From its academic roots, Aurora Energy Research has grown to become the largest dedicated power market analytics company in Europe, providing data-driven intelligence for strategic decisions in the global energy transformation. We are a diverse team of around 200 experts with vast energy, financial and consulting backgrounds, covering power, hydrogen, carbon and fossil commodities. We are active in Europe, Australia and the US, working with world-leading organisations to provide comprehensive market intelligence, bespoke analytic and advisory services, and cutting-edge software.
We are a thriving, rapidly growing company with offices in Oxford, Berlin, Sydney and Austin, Madrid and more opening soon. We currently serve around 600 of Europe’s most influential energy sector participants, including utilities, investors and governments, and expect to continue to grow rapidly, adding new countries and products to our portfolio.
Our Berlin Analyst Graduate Programme is an 18-month programme of experience and development for recent graduates.
- Have an impact on the global transition to a cleaner, more efficient energy system
- Apply and develop your problem-solving, communications and analytical skills
- Join a diverse, ambitious, friendly and supportive team
- Help build a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Influence the public debate and inform the strategy of high-profile clients
- Work with some of Europe’s most advanced energy system modelling
During the programme you will take part in three 6-month placements in teams across our Berlin business, and at the end of the last placement, you will move into a permanent position with one of our teams.
This programme could be for you if you:
- Are able to communicate and collaborate with a range of people
- Are able to analyse and interpret complex information
- Have quantitative skills
- Have worked effectively in teams